Residential Maintenance Agreement
Residential Maintenance Agreement (RMA) of your Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Equipment is essential, and it can lead to significant savings in your energy costs and help prevent costly repairs. Even new HVAC Residential Air Conditioning Systems need regular Maintenance to insure efficient and optimal operation.
Residential Maintenance Agreement (RMA) offered by US Air Contractors Heating & Air Conditioning helps keep your family comfortable while protecting your family and your HVAC investment. The Residential Maintenance Agreement (RMA) entitles you to a Professional HVAC Equipment checkup twice a year, once during the Cooling season and once during Heating season by one of our qualified HVAC Service Technicians.
We will contact you via email or phone to schedule your Residential Annual Maintenance Agreement visit. Ask about our Auto-Renewal Program once you sign up for our Annual Maintenance Agreement.
For a limited time, receive a free HVAC Diagnostic visit with the purchase of a Residential Maintenance Agreement. If you already have a problematic Heating and Air Conditioning System, take advantage of this opportunity to get that problem fixed right the first time and at a discounted price.
Residential Maintenance Agreement (RMA) customers also receive additional benefit listed as follows:
- Certified Experienced HVAC Service Technicians
- Priority service over non-maintenance agreement customers
- Extended appointment times to fit YOUR schedule
- Validated manufacturer warranties
- Reduced System Breakdowns
- Increased efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Improved comfort and reliability
- Safe operation of equipment
- 12 % Discount on Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs
- 5% discount on purchase of HVAC Equipment
- 10% discount on Air Quality Accessories (air Air Cleaners, Humidifiers and more)
- Preferential Service over all other types of Residential Air Conditioning Services and or Residential Air Conditioning Repair in the event of a breakdown. We will schedule our Residential Maintenance Agreement Service clients first. We will schedule you for our first available HVAC Service call that fits with your schedule.
Residential Annual Maintenance Agreement Pricing
|# of Complete HVAC Systems||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years|